You have caught a few glimpses of our office throughout this week.
This room contains a few of my favorite things...a glass paneled door, built-ins, and a double sided fireplace.
This room has definitely been furnished on a budget!
Let's start the tour...
|Built-in cabinets. Door leads to living room.|
|Double sided fireplace|
- Wall Color- Down Home (Sherwin Williams)
- Cabinets- Mid-Continent/Sullivan doors/Antique White finish
- Curtains- Handmade (fabric from Joann's)
- Pillow covers- Handmade (fabric from Joann's)
- Ottoman- Target ottoman found at Salvation Army
- Couch- Sleeper-sofa from college roommate
- Frames- whatever I had laying around the house with a fresh coat of paint
- Do you sense a theme for this room??
To Do List
- Make the shelves more presentable.
- Maybe paint the backs a different color/do some kind of fabric background/stenciling?
- Replace the curtains that I made a year ago. (yes, I have a problem...but I just don't love them)
- Move the "map" picture to the right of the fireplace and find something to take it's place.
- We're thinking a vintage map from e-bay with a vintage frame.
- Replace dying plant with some kind of chair.
- or water plant :)
- Find a few more globes