Thursday, February 3, 2011

We've Got the Whole World....

We've got the whole our office!

I like globes. 
Awhile back I saw a picture in Better Homes and Gardens that has inspired my globe addiction.
(I can't seem to locate the "inspiration photo").

I am slowly adding to my "collection".  It's like a globe hunting adventure.

I found this one for $4.00 at my favorite store (aka Salvation Army) last week.
I don't like to pay over $10.00.

Ike eventually approved.

Just a few more and the collection will be complete!

Do you have any unique collections?

1 comment:

  1. You might be interested in this DIY post...

    Also, Ikea sells a huge canvas print of the world map that might look cool in that room:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit'.