Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And the Winner Is...

After looking at every comforter on-line and in every store in the Quad Cities, I FINALLY decided on a duvet.

And the winner is..........the West Elm Parachute Duvet in feather gray.  I'm pretty excited about it!

Room View

I have also purchased a few yards of these fabrics.

45'' Wide Amy Butler Midwest Modern Optic Blossom Linen By The Yard  58'' Wide Waverly Cross Section Charcoal Fabric By The Yard

Any guesses what I will use them for?


  1. I love it! You need to come decorate my house! I am design challenged

  2. you made a good choice. and the lamps look great! bedroom transformed! you need to make a reality show. melissa


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.