Monday, January 10, 2011

Mirror, Mirror on the Mudroom Wall

Let's start the week off with my favorite...a before and after!

I've had my eye on this mirror (for sale at a local resale store) for a few months but just couldn't decide what I would do with it.



Michelle: "Nate, what do you think of this mirror?"
Nate: "You're going to paint it, right?" (with a hint of disgust and annoyance because I asked during football playoffs)

Of course I'm going to paint it!!

I even hung it in the mudroom all by my little self!

I purchased it while "junk" shopping this week-end with my childhood friend, Melissa.  I found it along with many other bargains which I will share throughout the week!!

Next Monday will be the headboard's big reveal (read about the project here).  (It just needs a coat of primer and some paint which I won't be able to get to until this week-end...darn job cutting into my decorating time)  Big week ahead!

3 comments:

  1. wow! painted and up already! you rock! and it looks awesome! what an eye for "junk" you have. Nate should embrace your craftiness. melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! :) Can't wait to see what else you found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that mirror turned out great! I never guessed that it will turn out pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.