Wednesday, July 17, 2013

14 Creative Copper Projects

I have a new title to add behind my name besides pharmacist and blogger.  I’m now a curator. 

Fancy, right?  I thought so.

The fine folks over at hometalk liked our DIY console table tutorial.  Especially the use of copper for the legs.

DIYConsoleTable

They asked me to curate a collection of awesome copper projects from the interwebs.  Copper is such a fun metal and I fell in love with these creative uses from other hometalk users!  (Click the photo below or visit my clipboard for other great copper projects!)

14 Creative Copper Projects

Row 1: Penny Fireplace, Coffee Table, Bathroom Vanity

Row 2: Console Table, Kitchen Sink, Barn Sign

Row 3: Repurposed Headboard, Gazing Ball, Coffee Table

Row 4:Copper Mobile, Teacup, Roof

Are you a copper fan?  Are you a hometalk member?

***I was not compensated by hometalk.  I just like sharing.  Maybe I should add over-sharer to my credentials.***

15 comments:

  1. Love your table and "curated" clipboard! I did one recently too, so I totally want to add that name to my list too LOL!
    Have to head over and make sure to follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gazing ball, Ms. Curator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gazing ball, Ms. Curator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gazing ball, Ms. Curator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, so many pretty things! I don't think I realized I was a copper fan, but it's been catching my eye more and more lately.I still love your table a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun, copper queen! you left off my favorite copper.... copper the fox from fox & hound. come on, you are decor and the DOG. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Ike's posing skills helped! I have two terriers so I can appreciate Ike's level of patience! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gazing ball is super cool! Way to curate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love copper! I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THat kitchen sink is awesome! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm on hometalk, but I haven't found it as useful as some of the other sites. I think I'm not using the right. I love the copper projects though. The copper coffee table is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your table Dr. Madame Curator. Gotta check out these other finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.