Saturday, December 8, 2012

Because You Need MORE Gift Ideas

I’m shoving handmade gift ideas down your throat.  Take that.

Are you done with your holiday gift shopping/making?  Yeah, me neither.  I don’t like to start too early.  Takes the fun out of the season, you know.

Today I have compiled 8 posts from days past.  I have tackled and succeeded at these projects.  You will too.

Decor and the Dog Gift Collage

You could sew your dog a long tie or even a bow tie.  Who wouldn’t love a monogram made from washersInfinity scarves are all the rage this year.  I suggest a lingerie bag for that friend that travels a lot?  Want to bang your head against the wall?  You could make a state pillow.  Got 15 minutes before that big gift exchange?  Go with the wood bead necklace.  Got a messy cook or hipster in the family?  Go with the apron in a mason jar.

What’s really funny is that no one on my list will get handmade gifts this year because I’m too busy putting together a post on handmade gifts.  Oh, the irony.

Are you giving handmade?  Are you done shopping?  Who is ready for some stinking snow already?

7 comments:

  1. Love the handmade gift ideas. I not crafty like that love the idea. Have a wonderful weekend!


    PS doing a giveaway at my blog please stop by

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are too busy posting about handmade gifts to make them. Hilarious.
    And I need a state pillow in my life. But I'm not messing with the counties. Laziness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I had seen an easy infinity scarf post somewhere - I'm so glad you put off making gifts to share this so I didn't have to go hunting :)

    I can't get over how dapper Ike looks in his bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such good ideas. Is it bad that I'd want to keep these for myself after making them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, this should be a post on things that I want to make for myself and not give away. That's Christmas-spirity, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. really, really love that necklace! i'm not doing handmade gifts this year...in fact, we aren't really doing many gifts this year because we are on a major budget. but i'm actually VERY okay with it because it's a lot less stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If yоu aгe gοіng for finest contеntѕ like myself, just pay
    а quick viѕіt this website evеryԁaу as it offerѕ quality contеntѕ, thankѕ

    Also visіt mу web-site: exfoliator for dry skin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.