Alternate title: Our Kitchen Tile Progress and Why I’ll Never Be a Big Blogger
You may want to sit down for this one. Seriously. We started a house project. Our kitchen backsplash to be exact. This may be our first major project in almost a year.
We started yesterday and didn’t get as far as we would have liked. Tile saw issues, measuring issues. Most of you know how that goes. But so far. We are loving it. We hope to have it done by next week. If you tell me you hate it, I’ll sucker punch you.
Which brings me to my next topic…..why I’ll never be a big blogger.
1. I want to apologize to those that we offended with the YouTube video link that we posted last week. I’m not sorry that we posted it but I am sorry that I didn’t put a warning. I honestly forget the number of people that read this blog. I don’t really care so much about pleasing others with this blog..as in, what kind of content I post but I don’t want to offend others…unless it’s with paint colors or fabric swatches. I’ve been offended by some paint colors out there. I get it. We don’t think suicide is funny. I lost two classmates in high school from suicide. I didn’t watch the video all of the way through and Nate isn’t easily offended. We just thought the original principle was funny. We will warn you about potential poor choices in the sense of humor department in the future. The end.
2. I haven’t completed a larger house project in almost a year. The shame. And lack of motivation.
3. I posted an in-progress photo of my kitchen. The horror. I did add a fun filter. I get hipster blogger points for that though, right?
4. I threatened to sucker punch my readers.
5. There are no bottles of Pellegrino on my kitchen…even in the progress shot. What kind of blogger am I?
Have you been suffering from project lulls? What’s holding your back from big blogger fame? You always have Pellegrino out on your counters, right?