Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Colortopia Show Your Colors

Today you can find me over at my ad free blog talking about a new section over at  My Colortopia called Show Your Colors.

Show Your Colors features before & after photos submitted by MyColortopia readers.  Who doesn’t like sharing?  This over sharer is all about another spot on the interweb to show off our fun makeovers!

I’ve recently submitted my powder room and guest bedroom makeovers.  Be sure to head on over and learn more about my paint updates and My Colortopia's Show Your Colors…click here

Picnik collagepn2

Have you completed any room makeovers lately?  Did you find any inspiration over at Show Your Colors?

3 comments:

  1. Good tip! I'm going to have to submit some of my before and afters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'll have to submit some room makeovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - I'd need to finish something before I can call it an after...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.