Yep, pretty sure the Mayans were right. This is the end.
One of my most delicious endeavors lately has been the 7UP biscuits I made the other evening.
I originally heard about these biscuits from Maury who made them using the recipe found here. Unfortunately, the original directions weren’t super clear. I made it work and now I will clarify things for the recipe challenged…like myself.
Easy 7Up Biscuits
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup 7Up
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut sour cream into Bisquick.
- Add 7Up. Stir until combined.
- Sprinkle some Biquick on counter and pat out the dough. It’s pretty sticky but mush it around the best that you can.
- Cut out biscuits from the dough. You could use a biscuit cutter if you’re fancy and own such a thing. We aren’t fancy so I used a glass that sprayed well with cooking spray. Fancy.
- Pour melted butter into a 9 inch square pan.
- Place biscuits in pan. They don’t have to be perfect. They will taste so good that no one will care what they look like.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Have you been doing things lately that are making you question if the world is ending? How would you enjoy these beautiful biscuits? Gravy? Sandwich? Plain?
Side Note: Get excited for next week. We have a furniture build reveal. It’s pretty. I keep petting it…