Sunday, January 1, 2012

Finding Silver Linings Boutique Winner

Happy 2012! 

Who stayed up until midnight? Staying up is always a challenge for me.  I successfully made it to midnight though (without a nap..thank you very much!) thanks to the company of some great friends. 

We hosted a small gathering.  We made homemade pizza, sangria, and fondue.  We, obviously, ate too much.  The boys insisted that the Discovery channel be on all night so I learned about moonshining in Virginia and medicinal marijuana sales in California.  It was a rocking New Year’s Eve.

But on to more important things!! Who’s the lucky winner of the giveaway from Finding Silver Linings Boutique?

image

Drum roll please……

image

image

Congrats Kristen!  E-mail me to claim your set!

Remember you can use the code “IKE15” to save 15% off your order at Finding Silver Linings Boutique!

3 comments:

  1. I stayed up until midnight, and I am paying the price right now!!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed up until midnight! Staying up with friends definitely helped!

    I was reading your About Me page. My husband is an CPA too! Your pup is adorable! We have two and they are a handful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! How exciting!! I just sent you an email :)

    We stayed up until midnight but then I slept until noon today (I have been sick for the past week so I think that had something to do with it).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.