Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Soul Designs Winner

I am pleased to announce that the person who left comment #5 is the winner of a ring of her choice from Blue Soul Designs!


Who’s lucky #5?  Lyndsay from Mr. and Mrs.!  Lyndsay’s favorite was the Amazonite Wire Wrapped Ring!


Mighty pretty!

Remember that Sarah is offering free shipping to all Décor and the Dog readers (code: FREESHIP)!

Sarah’s sent me this note to share with you all…melts my heart….

Hello readers!  I wanted to thank each and every one of you for entering the Blue Soul Designs giveaway.  To have such an overwhelming response is really amazing, especially since I am a brand new Etsy shop owner!  Michelle has the BEST readers!!!  I love reading all of the sweet comments, ya'll made me so happy!  Thank you for the support and encouragement!  Thank you Michelle for hosting this giveaway~you're the best!


Sarah @ Blue Soul Designs

Keep Sarah’s shop in mind for those future gifts!!  (For yourself…I mean others…)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit'.