Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Guest Post: The Flipping Couple

Today I’m over at The Flipping Couple sharing a few of our favorite things in our kitchen…

The Flipping Couple

Cindy and her husband are flipping a beautiful house up in Minnesota…

1924 Arts & Crafts

They do some pretty impressive work…and must not like sleep.  Now I know why Nate and I don’t flip houses…sleep.  They are also in love with their dogs…my type of people!!

Be sure to stop by and say “hi” and check out all of their hard work!

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Off to read your guest post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I clicked send before I signed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I LOVE your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never get tired of looking at your kitchen. The breadboard on the island totally customizes it. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.