Sunday, June 5, 2011

STRIPE MANIA

I love stripes.  I also love blogging.

When on I saw this post over at decor8, I knew I had to participate.  Who can pass up a #Stripe Mania party?? Plus I had planned to wear this dress to a birthday party this week-end so it was perfect timing!

Ben Birthday 014 copypn

They said to accessorize.  Check out that belt and earrings. I’m a total fashionista! :P

I also just received this purse in the mail on Friday.  My first Etsy purchase and I’m in love.  It’s darling.  I’m not into designer handbags. I prefer cute unique bags like this.

 Black white denim handbag

There you have it.  Me in stripes.  A fashion post on Decor and the Dog.  Don’t worry, there won’t be many more of these because my house is better dressed than I am.

Participating in this party is super easy except for the fact that I don’t really get Twitter.  I blame it on my old age.  You can follow me @decorandthedog and teach me all about this tweeting bizness.

Be sure to let me know if you participate so I can check out your stripey attire!

Happy Sunday!  Must get to being productive…gloomy day and all!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute dress and I really like that purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the purse! And you're super adorable in your dress . . . total fashionista :-) And I totally don't get twitter, either. I always feel like an idiot. I didn't think I was very old until I started twittering (real word? I dunno.).

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress and purse are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest dress ever!! where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Navy...last year. Fashionista, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the handbag, it matches the dress perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm, can you be any cuter?! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stripes look good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.