Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guest Post- Hyphen Interiors

Today you can find me over at Hyphen Interiors chatting about our West Elm Headboard Copy Cat

I was thrilled when Kristy invited me to guest post!  Kristy is amazingly talented.  Have you seen her painted chair tutorial? Beyond impressive…

Kristy is the “Painted Chair Girl” in blogland and I am the “West Elm Headboard Copy Cat girl”. It’s good to have a “thing”.

This guest post is a little different than the other guest posts I’ve done in the past.  I answer some questions on why we decided to build the headboard and what we would do differently.

Stop by Hyphen Interiors to check out my answers and to say “hi” to Kristy…and her chair!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, so true, so true... the painted chair girl. :) At least we both have that well known thing. Too funny. Thank you so much for the guest post today!! You did a great job!! Now, I can't wait to read about how you recovered the chair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.