Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Decor and the Dog Photo

I need you to get excited. Why?  Because there are new photos in our shop!

Chicago Black and White Collage

We went with a set of (mainly) black and white photos that Nate took in Chicago. 

I really want to live in Chicago for just one month.  I don’t think I’d like it past one month.  I love my fresh air and wide open spaces.  It’s okay though because living in Chicago will never happen.  I missed my chance during my youth.  Now this old lady will have to settle for week-end trips.  And beautiful photos taken by her husband.

Like last month, we will be offering digital and print versions of these photos.  Black and white photos are so easy to use in home decor.  They would look lovely as part of a gallery wall.  The Red Eye photo is one of my all time favorites.  I think I need to print it for our mudroom!

Head on over to Decor and the Dog Photo for additional details and to purchase a Decor and the Dog masterpiece for your home!

Don’t forget about tomorrow’s Hey Girl link party!! I hope your husbands are as excited as Nate is about the whole thing!!!

Which photo is your favorite from this month’s selection?  Where would you like to live for only one month?

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, these are great too!! Chicago is fun. I don't know how well I'd do living somewhere so big. I like to visit, but just not sure it's for me. Traffic. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are very good at this. I promise to buy one when we finish our office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photos are awesome. I'm totally in love.

    And I always used to say I wanted to live in NYC for a hot minute, but then when I ACTUALLY thought about it, there is no way I'd survive. Too expensive, too tight of spaces, too many people, too much traffic. Just not for me. {Fun to visit though!!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Red Eye shot!!

    Jesse is SOOOO excited for tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for black & whites. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love black and white photos with a shot of colour! You guys did it again with these- beautiful!

    I really want to go to Chicago. Ive never been.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to live there for a short time too, then move back somewhere warm. Those photos are SO cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an awesome photo. I love the touch of red.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I drоp a cοmment wheneѵer I especially еnjoy a aгticlе on a site oг
    if I have ѕomеthing to valuable to сontribute
    to the conversatіon. Usuаlly it is a result of the passion displayed in the post
    Ι looked at. Anԁ after thiѕ article "Decor and the Dog Photo".
    I was actually movеd enοugh to drop a comment :
    -P I actually ԁo have a couple of quеstions for you if you
    tend not to mind. Could it be јust mе or do a
    few of these commеnts lοok as іf they are wгitten by
    brain dead іndividuals? :-P And, if you aгe
    poѕting on other places, I woulԁ lіke to follow you.
    Wоuld уou list the complete urls of all yοur public sites liκe your Facebook ρage, twitter feed,
    or linκedіn profilе?
    Also see my site: http://www.thevidavibe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! I used to work at the Board of Trade...and we have almost that same photo of us on our wedding day running down the street. I love Chicago, but am very glad I don't live there anymore! Good luck with the shop; the Red Eye pic is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. But Chicago is such a livable city! Trust me. I live here in Chicago. Sure, my neighbors houses are creepily close, but I'm never lonely or alone!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.