Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pass It Project Recipients

I was going to continue with Chicago today but I’m too lazy to edit photos.  All-Star blogger right here.  I actually think I need a little bit of a blog break.  I’ve felt this need in the past but I fought through it.  This time I’m going to give in.  I’ll be back on Monday with a full week of posts!  Some of which may actually be house related.  Whoa.

Last Friday I posted some information about the Pass It Along Project.  I did a little random.org action and the two recipients of my handmade creations will be Mindy (Finding Silver Linings) and Maury (Life On Mars).  I’d better get started soon!  These two are talented ladies so the pressure is on.  I encourage the rest of you to find some blog buddies and keep the Pass It Along project rolling!

Okay, that’s it. I’m out until Monday.  If you miss me too much, I’m sure I’ll be on the Instagram (decorandthedg) or the twitter and maybe even the facebook…because I have a social media problem.

chicagoinstagram

Anyone else feel the need for a blog break?  Who is going to continue on with the Pass It Along project?  Anyone else recently discover the wonders of the maxi skirt?

13 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel the same way - I took yesterday off. Joe's been helping, too. I think it's just the heat making me sleepy.

    Also - I am looking to get into maxi dresses. I like maxi dresses too much not to make the switch (or I'll just buy more dresses which is cool, too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO with you on taking a blogging break. And there's even 2 of us!! Not sure if it is the warm weather or the crazy past couple of weeks but we need a break! Glad your obsessed with instagram though so then I can continue to stalk you and Ike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! so excited. I can't wait. I'm going already start brainstorming about who I'm going to Pass it on It.

    I get the feeling that I need a break too... sometimes just a day or two and I'm back, but the constant need to come up with something to post about is exhausting for me. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something in the weather or the water, I JUST finished typing a post about how I've got to take a break. You're followers will wait. My favorite blog is down to posting, like, every 3 months, and I still follow her. She's my best good bloggie buddy, so I wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you announce your little blogging break. So you're already a step ahead of most.

    Me? I just like to keep posting pictures of my pets. Over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I feel burned out at the moment, but I'm powering thru this little hump. I'll take a much needed vacation after I accomplish a year worth of blogging. Hopefully, lol.

    Have a nice little break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally have felt that way before! And you deserve a break...don't worry, we'll all be here waiting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeeeeah! So excited to see what you whip up! I feel like I need a blog break sometimes too. Blogger burnout is no fun. Take some time, get some R&R. We'll still be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we all need a blog break once in a while. I've participated in August Break before and it was just what the doctor ordered - an entire month break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally hear you on the blog break thing. When I open my photos and give a big sigh because I just don't feel like editing them, I want to throw in the towel.

    Hopefully you will come back refreshed next week! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes you need a break. It's totally understandable! And I totally love your maxi skirt! Target?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a happy blog break! And that skirt!! So cute...hitting up my target this week for some qt vacation wear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a relaxing break. Hope you had fun in Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.