Monday, March 7, 2011

Brotherly Love

My 29th birthday was a good one!

My family came in to town for the week-end. 
There is never a dull moment when my brother is around.

My brother and I have mastered the art of ruining decent pictures for my mom. 
Just when she thinks she is going to get a good picture, one of us makes an interesting face during the camera's lag time.
I’m too tired (food coma) to type more but I’ll let you enjoy some pictures of my brother and I.

29th Birthday 035pn
29th Birthday 042
29th Birthday 043pn
29th Birthday 061pn

This week I'll share with you a few thrift store finds and my birthday gifts!! 
I will also (hopefully) have a finished furniture piece (no promises).

How was your week-end?  Anyone else like to ruin pictures for their poor mother?

P.S. My brother is single....let me know if you want his e-mail. 
(It's probably a really good thing that he doesn't read my blog...he he)

2 comments:

  1. These pictures seriously made me laugh out loud. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Max was alive Mom always wanted him in the pics with the bros and I. My brother, Chris, somehow always ended up holding Max during the pic and at the very last second he would shift Max so that in the picture all his business was hanging out. It ruined many a picture for Mom. And it was always funny. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.