Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5 Dollars and 70 cents

$5.70 doesn't buy a lot these days.  My 80 year old self (that I keep trying to hide on this blog but she keeps sneaking out) is doing the talking...

It does, however, buy you this beauty from the Salvation Army Outlet ($5.00). 


Yes, you read that right.  Outlet.  It's really dirty and probably not the safest but it is one of my favorite stores in town!

Why?  Because 70 cents buys you this....


I don't really know what I'm going to do with it yet but it was just too pretty not to bring home!

I bought the chair out of neccesity.  I swear.
Usually a fern lives in the corner of our office (shown on right in photo below). 
I can never remember to water the fern.  It's time for it to move on....to the woods to finish out its dead life. 
We needed another chair in the office (that moves easily) for when we do important things as a couple....
like when Nate taught me how to pay our bills a few weeks back.  That was fun....


Now to decide on paint color and fabric for the cushion....decisions, decisions?

Light blue chair, fun brown pattern cover?
White chair, fun blue patter cover?
White chair, fun brown pattern cover?
Something else entirely?

What's your vote? 
Who handles the bill paying in your house?  Would a cute chair make the process less boring?

4 comments:

  1. i vote gray chair, fun patterned blue seat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White chair (to go with your other one) and fun brown pattern cover.

    And...SHUT THE FRONT DOOR...Nate taught you about bills? I don't trust Aaron enough to do that! Don't tell him I said so...even though he would probably agree :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm.... where is the Salvation Army outlet? How did I not know this exists?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Across from Toys"R"Us on Brady Street...don't steal my bargains. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.