Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favorite Store

I think I've mentioned this before but I LOVE the Salvation Army. 

My co-worked told me that pharmacists don't shop at the Salvation Army. They shop at Ethan Allen, Pottery Barn, etc.  

Not this pharmacist! 

Why do I love the Salvation Army?  Because they have AMAZING deals..and I love AMAZING deals!

For example, I purchased this Target storage ottoman last week.  Brand new, perfect condition, tags still on it.


Check out the price tag...


AMAZING!!  I almost peed my pants. Seriously.  We have been wanting an ottoman for our office but we have been too cheap to purchase one for $79.99....but we can handle $25.00.  We're also helping out the Salvation Army with our purchase (justifying is always fun).

And here is our lovely new ottoman in our office....


Have you found any AMAZING finds lately?  Or does the Salvation Army scare you?

1 comment:

  1. It does scare me...but you are making my cheap-a$$ a believer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.