|Image found here|
I kept thinking about the pillow covers and debating if it was something I could tackle. I then decided...what's the worse that could happen? I would ruin a $1.50 sweater I got from the Salvation Army. I can handle that loss.
So, I headed to the Salvation Army and picked out two $1.50 sweaters (along with a pair of $3 Express Editor pants in perfect condition....yeah, awesome. I know!).
I shoved (technical term) the pillow form into the sweater.
I cut off the arms. I placed pins around the pillow so I had a general outline of where to sew.
I used a large, zig-zag stitch to sew where I had pinned (on 3 sides of the pillow). I left the 4th side open because I change my mind with decorating as often as some people change their underwear (you can decide how often that is).
To close the last side, I tied some bows with ribbons.
And wah-lah...........sweater pillow cover for $1.50.
Take that Pottery Barn.