Here is what it looked like early on....
And today in 2011...
- Wall color: Poolhouse (Sherwin Williams)
- Duvet: West Elm Parachute duvet (Feather Grey)
- Headboard: handmade (see post here)
- Night Stands: Crate and Barrel Brighton
- find a dresser to paint grey/white and place under the tv
- add some accent pillows
- finish sewing the cover for the bench
- cover some books in grey paper for the night stands
- hang some curtains or roman shades???
I might actually finish a room someday....maybe...
Next week I'll post about my awesome Salvation Army finds....