I want to get both and swap them out as my mood changes but since I still owe the University of Iowa College of Pharmacy thousands of dollars, I need to pick one. :P Which do you prefer?
Option 1: West Elm Organic Pintuck Duvet in Sea Spray or White
|West Elm Pintuck Sea Spray (reviews say it is a light/blue grayish)|
|West Elm Pintuck White|
Option #2: West Elm Parachute Duvet in Feather Gray or White
Things to consider:
- I am NOT going to repaint...because I like the color and more importantly, I would have to paint it myself.
- Ike does sleep in the bed.... A LOT.
- Reviews on both are good. Some pintuck reviews do say that the pintucks may rip but it doesn't change the appearance.
- What are your thoughts on white? The dog isn't too messy but occassionally in the summer there may be a few paw prints on my white sheets but white is easy to oxi-clean or bleach.
- I think we are leaning towards the parachute in gray but those pintucks are so pretty.....
Bring on the opinions!!!