Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I like to window shop internet browse almost as much as like to refinish junky furniture.  It's a good thing I don't buy as often as I look...or I may need to get a second job...and we all know that I can barely handle the first one. :P

Sooo....Wednesdays on the ol' blog will contain something that I am drooling over that week but don't need to purchase for a variety of reasons (don't need it, already have it but want more, can't afford it, not my style but still awesome)...you get the picture.

Today's wish list item falls under the "already have it but want more" category.

TOMS shoes!!  I have this pair...and they are FABULOUS. 
Grey Wool Fleck Women's Cordones Side
Grey Wool Fleck Cordones
Super cute, super comfy, and they slip on.  I never understood Nate when he said he had to buy dress shoes without laces because he was too lazy to tie his shoes......now I TOTALLY get it!!  I want to sleep in these babies...no, really.  Plus for each pair you buy, they give a pair to a child in need.  Can you go wrong???

These are on my Christmas wish list...
Women Ash Canvas Classics TOMS Shoes Side
But I'm also loving these....
Maybe this wishlist thing is a bad idea...it's just helping me justify the need for another pair. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.