Nate had this dresser that he received as a hand-me-down. It's a nice dresser. It just doesn't fit our decorating style.
I had pondered painting it for about 2 years but was too afraid to ruin it. Once we moved, I decided it needed a make-over. This was my first attempt at furniture painting...my gate-way furniture piece, if you will.
I was happy with how it turned out. I just wasn't sure what to do with the hardware so I decided to spray paint it. It stayed like this for about a year.
We didn't really like it but we were too lazy and cheap to figure out something different (it happens).
When the nighstands entered the picture, we decided to get matching hardware. And here is the dresser today. Much simpler.
(Don't judge us and our hunking tv....we like antiques. :P)
More to come with completing the guest room!