Friday, December 10, 2010

Bring on the Blogging

Welcome to my blog!

What's with the name? I like to decorate my house (hence the decor) and I love my dog more than most people love their human children. :P

I get most of my inspiration from reading multiple decorating blogs. I'm not nearly as talented as those that I read but find that decorating, like all things, takes time and practice. I'm excited to share my decorating adventures with others.

I live in Iowa with my husband (Nate) and Wire Fox Terrier (Ike). I need a place to store our memories and why not share them with the world. This blog will include daily ramblings and updates of our ongoing house projects.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.decorandthedog.net'.